Process Service You Can Rely On.
Scott is a court appointed processes server and has been serving legal documents since 2001. He is a well-known and trusted name among lawyers and courts throughout Southwest Louisiana, from Lake Charles to Lafayette, Baton Rouge, and New Orleans.
As a process server, Scott delivers legal documents at the directive of lawyers, legal teams, and individuals. Professional and dependable, Scott knows improper service can delay or destroy a case. His proven track record, knowledge, and experience make him the top choice for many attorneys in the Southwest Louisiana area.
Thanks to years of experience, Scott is efficient at what he does; and dedicated to prioritizing your needs.
New Orleans Process Servers LLC
Provide our clients with a convenient experience, stay current and compliant with process service laws, and behave professionally in all situations.
- Integrity – Comply with all state and federal laws.
- Respect – Behave professionally.
- Convenience – Provide fast, easy-to-use services while using technology designed for improved customer experience.
- Dependable – Our experience and body cameras ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Expansion – Constantly learning and growing to stay current with process service laws, new technology, and advancements in the field.
Why is New Orleans Process Servers the best choice for you?
That’s simple. Scott is the best, with over 20 years of experience and expert knowledge. He strives to give his clients outstanding service; he goes above and beyond to ensure the job gets done right.
Scott ensures quality service by:
- Undergoing continual training to stay updated on Louisiana process service laws.
- Having a trusted team that personally delivers each document served.
- Investing in the latest technology to provide exceptional service.
- Giving immediate updates on service status with ServeManager.
- Wearing a body camera to provide indisputable evidence of proper service.
- Being insured to protect his company and his clients from unjust actions.
- Being dedicated to you and ready to serve your needs.
- Same Day Legal Courier Service
- Court Filing
- Criminal and Civil Background Checks
- Courthouse Research
- Court Paper “Walk-Throughs”
- Witness Locating and Skip Tracing
- Louisiana Registered Agent Service
- GPS Tracking Device
- Visitation Supervisor
- Notary Public
- Title Research